Susie and Nina are heading off to Cannes with some great new series in development:
– Lucas Rocks In development with the talented creative Aron Dunn (most recently head of Animation Development at Breakthrough) on a live action tween comedy about 12 year old Lucas Jones and his family and friends. “Growing up can be pretty rocky, and the future is never crystal clear. But One way or another… Lucas will be a Rock Star”
– International Developments is a cross-border cross-platform Cinderella story for teens that brings together relationships, romance, lust, deception, travel and philanthropy. The perfect recipe for engaging 360′ entertainment. A Canada Chile co-production.
– Talent Hounds is an entertaining showcase of talented pets and their owners full of humour and heart. A tail-wagging good time.
– Pop It! Seasons 1 & 2 as well as a new multi-cultural global spin off Ultimate Dance Circle- join the jam.
– Life’s a Pitch – a new advertising competition format. Hot agencies battle it out each episode for a cool new account.
-Ruby Skye P.I. – Susie will be taking meetings on the award winning multi-platform detective series for kids created and produced by the talented Jill Golick. Series 1 The Spam Scam is available (12 x 5 mins or MOW) and Series 2 The Haunted Library is just going into production.